Well, it's Friday, and I'm stuck here at work for a wonderful 10 hours of work..
Not only that, but I'm also expected to make up some labor that had "lost hours" because of yesterday, so I'm doubly blessed in getting extra work piled on me as well!
But, true to form, I'm putting it all off to one side so that you call can have something new and interesting to read today:
Here are my 5 fun facts..
1. I didn't eat much at all yesterday, because I'm still fighting off this bug.
2. I was kind of pissed at my mom yesterday for being the "mother hen" and demanding that I go see a doctor for this said problem, since it also reinforced my wife's comments! (I hate being told what to do!!)
3. I'm hoping beyond hope that this next weekend without the kids will mean that I can take a small break, and get some much-needed sleep in somewhere. I'm starting to fall asleep on the couch, in a chair, at my desk, at the table, at my computer desk at home (I'm too scared to sleep here at work!).. Maybe I should go take some kind of sleep apnea test??
4. I'm seriously thinking about joining a gym for a while, and see if I can lose some extra weight. I'd really like to get back into the shape I was in when I came out of the service! (or at least close to it!)
5. I honestly enjoy sitting and watching movies with the kids, even if I have absolutely no interest in the movie itself. It's kind of nice to see them enthralled at what's going on, and how intently they'll watch to see if they can predict what's going to happen.
Anyway, there's my 5 things.
Hope you all have a great weekend, hope you had a good Thanksgiving (even those of you who don't celebrate the holiday can still have a good day!) and I'll talk with you all on Monday!