Well, while I was out, I got tagged..
So, thanks to Bee at Bee's Musings, I'm going to try my hand at this.
The rules are simple.
First, Link the person who tagged you. Then post the rules on your blog.
Next, share seven random or weird facts about yourself
Then, tag 7 random people and include links to their blogs.
Finally, let each person you've tagged know about it by commenting on their blogs.
So now that this is all done, it's time for the facts.weirdness..
1. I never knew how tall I was while in the service. The main reason for this was because one doctor that measured me was quite a bit shorter than I was, and after his physical I was listed as being 6'5" tall. A year later, I had a doctor that was taller than me give me yet another physical, and according to that one, I'd shrunk, as I was only 6'2" tall afterwards. Because of this, I tend to tell folks that I'm somewhere between 6'3 and 6'4. I let them decide, it's easier that way!
2. I completely adore the cheesy Kung-Fu shows that used to be on TV. Especially when they weren't able to sync up the mouth movements with the dialogue. I also loved the snap/crack of the punches and kicks. It reminded me of the times when I used to cut wood in the winter.
3. I am a voracious sci-fi fantasy book reader. Right now my favorite series is by Jim Butcher called The Dresden Files. I love the mix of reality and fantasy that he's able to combine in these novels. It's like having cake and eating it too!
4. I adore music. Not just one specific type of music. I love it all. Opera, muzak, classical, rock, pop, reggae, soul, r&b, hip-hop.. I have to be honest, I don't like much rap, but there are some good ones there as well, I just have to look harder to find them.
5. I've been able to get places because of my singing. Yes, I actually won a trip to Las Vegas because of my voice. No, it didn't get anywhere after that, but I really enjoyed the trip, and I loved that I was able to bring my wife with me!
6. I hope to one day own a beach house. This has been a dream of mine for a while. Deciding to just pack things up, and head for the beach, and not have to worry about where you're going to stay, because your house is RIGHT THERE. It'll happen, some day..
7. I still have dreams of being in a band. Yes, I don't think the dream will ever die. I'm able to fulfill this dream every so often because of the wonder of the video game systems.. Yes, I play Rock Band avidly when I can, and I live vicariously through my gamer self!
OK. That's it.
Now.. who to tag??
Since I've got _SO MANY_ readers, I'll tag a couple, and see what happens..
I'll first tag my WIFE - gottaluvme3 - at A New Day.
Next, I'll tag Real Live Lesbian, just because I'd love some of her thoughts!
I'll also tag Dana, at Amid Life's Crisis, just because I know how much my wife will love that one!
I'll also tag Brad at Diaries of the Professor, because I haven't sent off his Swapfest gift, so I gotta give him something!
I'll also tag Just A Girl, because I think she got me into the whole truth thing about myself!
I'll also tag Amorous Rocker, because I love her take on things, and would LOVE to see what she's got to say..
Lastly, I tag Siren at Idiot Girl in Action just to see what she'll come up with.
Hope you all have fun, and I'll talk with you later!