1. I can't stand Spinach. I've tried and tried to eat my leafy green goodness, but I just can't appreciate the stuff like Popeye. Maybe I'm trying too hard?
2. I love animals. When I was younger, I used to somehow attract animals to me like a fur magnet. I could walk three blocks from school, and in that time have two cats, a dog, and some kind of hamster follow me home. (true story!)
3. I would really like to lose about 80 pounds. When I got out of the service, I was 275 pounds of muscle. Now? Not so much. My ideal weight would be around 220, so you do the math!
4. I'd love to be able to balance my play time and family time perfectly. Me? I'm an all-or-nothing type of fella, so I tend to obsess when I'm doing something. If I'm with the family, then I will either dive right in, and focus everything on them, or I'll try to find any excuse to do whatever it is that has been on my mind. If I'm playing a game, I'll focus totally on that.
5. I'm not superstitious, but I don't like tempting fate, either. Yeah, I could really care less about things, but if I had the option, I wouldn't press my luck. There are times where I don't care, and I'll do something stupid just to see what will happen. Then there are the times where I tend to walk VERY carefully, and make sure that I don't bring down some nasty Karma or Juju on myself. I don't know why I do this, I just do..
Now, your turn! Give me some fun facts about yourself, and see how we relate!