Well, it's Friday again, so here are some more factoids..
1. I finally got a chance to play Volleyball again. First time playing in about a year, and I'm SORE.
2. I am totally crazy-type in love with my wife.
3. There are times when I wish I could have stayed in the service instead of getting out when they made the stinking cutbacks.
4. Certain songs bring back memories, and I love it when I hear Jim Brickman's "Love of My Life" done.
5. I'm great at finding reasons to procrastinate when I don't want to do something.
Well, those are my facts about me for today.
Hope you have a great weekend, and I'll talk with you all again on Tuesday when I get back!