Time again for some fun facts about me.
1. I love this time of year, and yet some of my most dark memories are also around this time. Read next week, and you'll get to see one of them.
2. I have two scars on my left hand on either side of my thumb. It happened when my brother kicked a raquetball under my foot as I was carrying a contoured coke glass in one hand. I stepped on the ball, fell backwards, and slammed my hand down on the glass, sending a glass shard through my knuckle joining my thumb to my hand. I still have use and feeling of my thumb, so it was blind, dumb luck that kept me from having the tendons severed!
3. I have chronic back pain due to falling out of a cherry tree when I was 8 years old.
4. Because of #3, I also have three vertebra in my lower back that are completely fused together.
5. I used to dream about becoming a professional hockey player while I was in high school. That and my dreams of being a pro soccer player died when I blew out my left and right ACL and MCL in my knees while playing football. Injuries that still bother me to this day.
Ok, now you know a little bit more about me. Yes, a couple of these posts show that I'm getting old, and things are slowing down and not working as well as they used to. That just means you've gotten one more piece of info about me than I originally planned.
Hope you all have a great weekend, and I'll see you all next week!