Tuesday, October 6, 2009

General Ranting

I hate it when folks can't make up their minds.

Or is it that they can make decisions, but they just can't decide which decision to stick with?

Whatever the cause, it's running amok with my schedule yet again.

I was asked to switch over to 5 8-hour shifts because I was needed each day that this warehouse is open.

Yet just yesterday I was called in to be informed that I need to switch back to 4 10-hour shifts starting next week.

OK.

Quit yanking my chain, and let me know..

Is it going to be one, or the other?

My guess is that in six months, I'll be asked to switch back again..

Any takers??

1 comment:

Jaime said...

that's frustrating. my office is doing the same kind of thing... "do more bar activities." "give up all your bar activities and do more continuing legal education" "less courses, more community service" i'll never figure out the right, magical combination...