Friday, November 4, 2011

And people are surprised??

Ok, I have to admit that regardless of how long and how hard I try to keep my head buried in the sand, popular culture comes out and bites me in the ass from time to time.

This time, I've got an axe to grind with the self-absorbed Kardashians.

I mean, really??

These trust-fund tramps decide to air their self-indulgent asses all over television, hold outrageous weddings and try to pass it off as "reality" television??

What's REAL about it?

The only real thing I can see about this programming is when I reach for the remote and turn the damn set off.

Now? The biggest thing in "entertainment" is the divorce that Kim Kardashian is going through.

Ah, gee. Let's think about this for a second.

Tell ya what.. Hop into your limo, drive to Vegas, and get a nice 10 minute annullment. That will make up for the two weeks of wedded bliss, right?

Oh, and then don't forget to return all of the gifts and crap that everyone sent you, too!

Next time, try just exchanging dog tags or something easy to take off and toss in the crapper.

I'm done. Can't stand to think about it anymore. She has actually gotten me more worked up than thinking about that hoebag Kate Gosselin right now.. Arrgh!

Gonna go find a toilet and see if I can drown myself for a couple of minutes..

No comments: