Monday, November 3, 2014

Little Things

You know, it never ceases to amaze me at the things that will make me return to things I'd left behind.

Take this blog, for example.

I haven't really posted much on this since I left my old job behind, and yet here I am, looking to turn a new page, and start my online "diary" again.

Why?

I don't know.

I'm not sure that I really want to go back to this.

However, I do know that I was making personal steps and milestones while ranting and raving about each and every little thing that jumped on my nerves.

Let's see how this does, and who knows? Maybe I'll be able to quit my day job and BLOG full-time!

Or maybe just worry about the small steps of writing things daily would be a good start.

*cracks knuckles*

Let's kick this pig!

 - Jorm, returned from the semi-dead

No comments: